“Bible World” is a 5 stages journey that teaches children about the Bible and its history. The 5 stages are as follows:
1. 3d Room: 20 minutes 3d Bible movie.
2. Mystery room: the children have to find Bible information such as verses and stories that are hidden in the room.
3. Papyrus: The kids learn about the scribes and the methods that were used in ancient times to write the Bible.
4. Print: introduces the first printer and allows each child to experience how it works.
5. Tablet Computers: introduces bible stories and games on tablets
All visitors receive the Gospel of Luke and a booklet of Bible stories as a gift.
The minimum number for a Bible world journey is 10 persons.
Fill in the below form to reserve for a Bible World journey.