– Do you read the Bible?
– Do you understand what you read in the Old Testament?
– Should the Old Testament be read?
– Do you want to know why there are four Gospels ?
– Do you have any questions about the Bible?
The Bible, with its Old and New Testaments, is an essential source for every Christian to build a strong relationship with God.
Although the book has become accessible to every person, regardless of age, gender, or culture, it remains unknown for various Christian groups, especially the “religious” ones.
Eventhough distance from the word generates fear, we notice through our work and cooperations with ecclesiastical officials a great gap between the lives of believers and their biblical knowledge.
So in 2018 the Bible Society decided to create a program called “Book of Life” with Chidiac Joe Eid, the Programs Coordinator, to teach the techniques of reading the Bible in a scientific, modern, and human-friendly way.
This program lasts for 4 years:
- Introduction to the Bible
- An overview of the Old Testament
- A comprehensive view of the New Testament
- Techniques for using biblical information
In response to the desire of many ecclesiastical officials, several parishes and prayer groups have adopted this program of Biblical formation because the goal of the Bible Society is to cooperate fully with the Church to spread the word of God and to engage believers with the Bible.
If you would like to be a member of Book of Life group you can contact us by email at :firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on 70892708